MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
The article is the result of a research study in health. The article should be written in English and Indonesian. The initial submission should be clean and complete but does not have to comply with all Jurnal Info Kesehatan specifications yet. There are, however, 4 requirements :
- a) A blinded title page which includes the title of the manuscript only without the names of authors.
- b) Numbered pages and lines (in Words > Page Setup > Line Numbers > Continuous) throughout the text of the manuscript.
- c) The article is written by using Microsoft Word, with Times New Roman font and size 12, 1,5 spacing, 2.54 cm margins on the left side, 2.54 cm on above, 2.54 cm on right and below sides. Formula and equation are written by Microsoft Equation. A4 paper size, in a Single Column.
- d) A cover letter with concise text (maximum 150-200 words) that addresses the following three topics:
(1) A description of what the paper adds to current knowledge, in particular with respect to material previously published material in the Journal, and if systematic reviews exist on the topic.
(2) The public health importance of the paper.
(3) One sentence summarizing the main message(s) of the paper, which may be used to disseminate the paper on social media.
Manuscripts of insufficient priority or quality are promptly rejected. Manuscripts retained to undergo a review process for potential publication in the Journal will be submitted to a technical check. Authors will be informed immediately if their manuscripts need reformatting and will be given 7 days to make specific changes.
Visit http://jurnal.poltekeskupang.ac.id/index.php/infokes for online manuscript submission. Questions? Write email@example.com or call M. Ibraar Ayatullah at (+6289636951619)
Manuscript File Formats
All manuscripts should be submitted in Word document format. Jurnal Info Kesehatan submission system is located at http://jurnal.poltekeskupang.ac.id/index.php/infokes
Research result article consists of Title, author's name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, methods, results and discussions, conclusions, and References.
Review article consists of Title, author’s name, abstract in English, Keywords, Introductions, Contents, Conclusion ,and References.
- The title is written in Indonesian and informative, concise, and not too long or short (10-15 words) with Times New Roman font, size 14 pt Bold, 1,5 spacing.
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- A title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
- The title page should include the title of the manuscript only. The names of authors should be deleted to ensure the double-blinding of the paper during the peer review process.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written, about the most important ideas and contain the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in an Indonesian and English language with 150-200 words maximum.
- If the article was written in the Indonesian Language, the abstract should be written in Indonesian and English properly. If the article was written in English, the abstract should be written only in English.
- Abstract for each language only allowed to be written in 1 paragraph with 1 column format
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
An introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitle. It is written in the form of paragraphs with a contains:
- Background or research rational
- Theoretical basis (literature review in brief)
- Research objective
The method is written with a containing:
- The study design
- Data collection techniques and data sources
- Method of data analysis
Results and Discussion
The results represent a major part of scientific articles containing:
- Results of data analysis
- Results of hypothesis testing
- It can be presented with a table or graph to clarify results verbally
- Discussion is an important part of the entire scientific article. The purposes of the discussion are: answer the research problem, interpret the findings, integrate the findings of research into the existing knowledge, and formulate a new theory or modify the existing theories.
- A serial number that is used is number (1), (2), (3), and so on, do not need to use a composite number. Hyphens should not change the serial number.
- Contain conclusions and recommendations.
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specify to whom and for what recommendation intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
- Contain literature that is referenced in the content, arranged alphabetically, and written in the APA (American Psychological Association) system
- Fully written, appropriate with the references in the content
- Only load literature referenced in the content
- Source of references are 80% from literature published last 10 years.
- References are at least 80% from research articles in journals or research reports.
- An article should refer to the article published in the Jurnal Info Kesehatan.
- References format is APA